Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
Join an Open Group Event
Guided Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenges
Join one of our groups of likeminded people on an open Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge, happening on many dates throughout the year, you’ll conquer 25 miles of walking with an elevation gain of over 1000m! This is a tough and fulfilling challenge that many people complete to raise money for charity.
For Open Group Events, we offer two differently paced events – gentle pace groups and sub 12-hour paced groups. We also offer privately guided Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenges for groups as well as individuals.
On the events labelled Gentle Pace we are aiming to just complete the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge and not race around in any particular time. We do have to have a cut off time though and if it looks like is going to take more than 14.5 hours the guide may ask for you to get a pick up from a local taxi firm or take the train back.
On the sub 12-hour events we are aiming to complete the circuit in 12-hours. If you are holding the group up and the others are dead set on success, you may be asked to give up at one of the road junctions, where a pick up can be arranged. Pick up’s are possible either from a local taxi firm for around £20 or a train is also possible at one point. Please only take this option if walking at a nice steady pace over rough ground for 12-hours does not phase you.
Meeting Point: Yorkshire Dales National Park Car Park, Horton-in-Ribblesdale Pennine Way, Settle BD24 0HG
At a Glance
- See all the OPEN GROUP DATES
- Qualified Mountain Leader(s) certified in mountain first aid
- Professional event organisation
- Suitable for anybody with reasonable fitness and no experience needed
- Plenty of parking
- KIT LIST
- Age: 14+, no maximum age limit
- PRIVATE GUIDED TRIPS ALSO AVAILABLE
- No weight or height limit
- MORE ABOUT THE YORKSHIRE 3 PEAKS CHALLENGE
- Exceptionally high standards
- 600+ 5-STAR REVIEWS
- Industry leading instructor to client ratios