Wild Survivor Team Challenge
Find Your Inner Bear Grylls or Ray Mears
Survival Courses in Yorkshire, Lake District, Peak District and Wales
Your plane goes down, deep in the rugged mountain wilderness, amongst cliffs, rivers and ravines. With only a few clues the pilot gave you before the accident, and the equipment from your luggage, you need to find your way back to population.
While on your hike; a member of your team needs medical attention! What will you do? How will you get to safety and how will you get out? You’ll need to provide first aid, improvise a stretcher and carry your casualty to safety using whatever you have in your surroundings.
Facilitated Learning and Team Building
This Facilitated Learning is popular with senior management teams and boards of directors and will focus on the following:
- Supporting each other in tough and stressful situations
- Learning open-ness where everyone is on an equal setting
- Breaking down barriers in communication
- Opening up venerabilities
- Thinking calmly in what seems like a chaotic environment
- Challenging fears of failure in group scenarios
- Working as a team
- Working under pressure
- Thinking outside the box
- Being resourceful
- Making quick decisions
- Tackling new problems
- Mountain navigation and rope skills
- Crossing complex terrain
- Learning survival knots.
- Lunch and equipment
- The exact activities and itinerary are dependant on the weather and the ability of the group but can be run all year round in any weather including snow
- Full day event of around 8 hours
- Tailored to all abilities
- High staff to participant ratio
- We have an Adventurous Activities Association License (AALA License)
- We have detailed risk assessments for every activity we run
- Lost Earth Adventures has full public and product liability insurance
- We have fully qualified instructors
- Financial Security
- Don’t just take our word for it, see what our clients are saying about us on our reviews page
- Improvised Raft Building – Build a raft as a team and cross a river or lake (this can be competitive)
- Canyoning/gorge scrambling – navigate your way down a river by swimming, jumping and scrambling down waterfalls
- Shelter building
“Nothing but amazingly positive feedback from the board about the event. All really enjoyed it, felt that the guys you sent did an amazing job with Sam being particularly good at flexing into pulling out some of the behavioural things the group wanted to work on.
The event was high quality, great pitch and ultimately they all felt very safe. Even the board member who was reserving his right to not take part got fully involved in everything (as you predicted he would).
All in all, it was a great event. Thanks so much for all your support.”