Wild Survivor Team Challenge
Find Your Inner Bear Grylls or Ray Mears
Survival Courses in Yorkshire, Lake District, Peak District and Wales
Your plane goes down, deep in the rugged mountain wilderness, amongst cliffs, rivers and ravines. With only a few clues the pilot gave you before the accident, and the equipment from your luggage, you need to find your way back to population.
This sounds easy… well it’s not. You’ll need to pin point where you are on a map using clues and you’ll need to navigate using the landscape and watercourses. There are large cliffs to descend by abseil, you’ll need ropes to get down!
While on your hike; a member of your team needs medical attention! What will you do? How will you get to safety and how will you get out? You’ll need to provide first aid, improvise a stretcher and carry your casualty to safety using whatever you have in your surroundings.
The day will be led by our senior expedition leaders, who will guide you through the necessary skills to flourish in this challenging journey. You’ll be introduced to survival skills throughout the day, working as a team to overcome adversity. We will provide you with an introductory brief and outline of the challenge, before setting off for your adventure into the wild. All equipment and tools required for the day are provided.
Using the things we learn on the mountainside you’ll take memories and skills back to the workplace. Reflecting with our facilitators we’ll bring the best out of you, engaging and developing you as a group, building trust and learning how different personalities make a stronger team.
At a Glance
- The difficulty and length of the day can be adjusted to suit your team
- Length from 4-8-hrs
- For groups of 5-people to any size
- Privately run sessions tailored to your group
- Suitable for any weight, age and ability
- No experience needed
- All equipment and lunch included
- Peak District – Near Eyam
- Yorkshire Dales – Ingleton or Pateley Bridge
- Yorkshire – Ilkley
- Lake District – Kendal
- North York Moors – Osmotherley
Facilitated Learning and Team Building
- Supporting each other in tough and stressful situations
- Breaking down barriers in communication
- Opening up venerabilities
- Thinking calmly in what seems like a chaotic environment
- Challenging fears of failure in group scenarios
- Working as a team under pressure
- Thinking outside the box and resourcefulness
- Making quick decisions and tackling new problems
Prices and Booking
All we need is a £100 deposit to reserve the date. The balance and participant numbers are due 30 days before the activity.
|Number of People||Price Per Person
|Price Per Person