Lower section of Beezley – a gorge walk/ghyll scramble perfect for families, schools, youth groups and those wanting to experience a unique and fun adventure in the great outdoors! Within the lower and more accessible gorge we’ll be scrambling, wading and swimming with numerous places to slide and jump into the churning water and climb the many waterfalls. The jumping is optional and there are options to walk around any obstacles.
gift voucher information
- Suitable for any ability and fitness level
- No experience or swimming skills needed
- Tailored to the recipient and no pressure to do something they won’t like
- Plenty of parking
- Valid for one year
- Private sessions can happen any day of the week, all year round
- Please allow at least 2 weeks’ notice when using a gift voucher and be aware that we can be quite busy in the summer months.
- Booking early is advised and is subject to availability.
- See all the OPEN GROUP DATES
- No weight or height limit
- See our vouchers for other experiences.
- Ages 7+ for lower section
- No maximum age limit
- Vouchers are emailed to you that you are able to print. If you want a gift card posted to you, please let us know when you purchase, and we can post it out instead.