We scramble up the unique lower gorge, wading and swimming with numerous places to slide and jump into the churning water and climb the many waterfalls. Once we reach Snow Falls, we’ll get out for a spot of lunch and relax on the limestone beach before the afternoon’s escapade into the extreme Upper Sections.
Big jumps, big rapids, big chutes, huge adrenaline. The most extreme canyoning experience we offer and the best in England. Jump into the ravine and experience 8-metre high cliff jumps, smooth rock chutes and an epic zip line that sends you flying across a waterfall into a deep, refreshing plunge pool.
Please note, we can manage all ability levels, at any point the obstacles or challenges can be avoided, so people can enjoy just swimming in the water if they prefer.
You can read more about gorge scrambling here. Purchase above or by calling us on 01904 500094.
At a Glance
- All equipment provided
- All adults and children from age 10+
- No experience or swimming skills needed
- 7-days a week, all year round
- No maximum group size
- No age, weight or height limit
- Industry leading instructor to client ratios
- No pressure to do something you won’t like
- Plenty of parking
- 800+ 5-STAR REVIEWS
- Our equipment is new, clean and the best available
- INSURANCE, AALA LICENCE AND SAFETY POLICY
- Qualified instructors
- Exceptionally high standards
- Book early to avoid disappointment