Suitable for all ages and abilities, the price includes climbing, abseiling and bouldering, but you can choose to only do one of these activities if you wish, it’s up-to-you, as you are paying for your own personal guide.
Tailored to your aims, fitness and ability, routes can be hard and long or short and easy. Whether you’re abseiling or climbing for the first time, or you want to learn technical skills, we’ll make sure your session suits you perfectly.
Bouldering – on all climbing sessions you can have a climb on some boulders with our instructors, but this isn’t classed as a bouldering course as such. If you want a bouldering lesson, we need to send out a bouldering matt and a specific type of instructor. Please choose Bouldering as a type of course if you wish for a bouldering specific course.
At a Glance
- All equipment provided
- All adults and children from age 5+
- No experience needed
- 7-days a week, all year round
- No maximum group size
- No age, weight or height limit
- Industry leading instructor to client ratios
- No pressure to do something you won’t like
- Plenty of parking
- 800+ 5-STAR REVIEWS
- Our equipment is new, clean and the best available
- INSURANCE, AALA LICENCE AND SAFETY POLICY
- Qualified instructors
- Exceptionally high standards
- Book early to avoid disappointment