Our Activity Centres
Outdoor Education and Residential Adventure Programmes
Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, Lake District, Wales
What We Offer
We provide outdoor education and adventure training with accommodation for youth groups in the Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, Lake District and Wales. For non-residential groups we can cater for small groups and individuals. For residential groups on full board packages we require a minimum group size of 20 people.
We cater for all dietary requirements and most disabilities.
As a trade partner of the Youth Hostel Association, we run our residential programmes from their superb accommodation. Set in the most beautiful locations, with varied landscapes, inspiring views and good food, they are at the heart of all our residential adventures.
At a Glance
- Real adventure in wild locations
- Programs tailored to you, from 3-hrs to 3-weeks
- Exceptional standards
- High staff ratios keep you active and engaged
- All equipment provided
Locations and Activities
See the map below of where our activities are located. There are numerous hostels to chose from in the heart of the areas we operate. We will give you options of available centres to chose from, based on your group size and activity requests.
- Guided Walks or Navigation Courses
- Mountain Biking
- Climbing, Abseiling and Bouldering
- Urban Abseiling
- Gorge Walking and Canyoning
- Canoeing, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Team Building, Orienteering and Other Activities Suitable for Corporates and Youth Groups
Make a Booking or Enquiry
All venues have fantastic access from Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Harrogate, Thirsk, Nottingham, Middlesbrough, Bradford, Hull, Halifax, Doncaster, Sheffield, Kendal, Durham, Hartlepool, London, Liverpool, Birmingham and Bolton. See the map to see all our locations.