Yetis among the Seti
Adventure Holiday Beyond the Beaten Path in Nepal
Multi-Activity Tour Runs Saturday to Saturday, 15 days
Both set Departures and Private Expeditions Available
Awaken your inner beast with our gateway to adventure tour in the phenomenal Seti Gandaki Valley. Try new adventure sports with our professional guides who will support you every splash, step and pedal, to build your confidence and develop new skills. Trekking, white water rafting, canyoning, kayaking, bungee jumping, even the opportunity to paraglide, mountain bike and more. A vast plethora of experiences to try in the land of the Yeti, the unparalleled Himalaya. Sound exhausting? You will have plenty of opportunity to explore the cultural wonders of Nepal and soak up it’s rich natural beauty, relax in tea houses and share stories over exquisite cuisine, roam temples and markets, Rhododendron forests and hilltop villages, and witness the stars and sunrise above the mighty Annapurna. Fifteen days, countless experiences, and a reinvigorated you.
IMPORTANT: All activities on this tour require no previous experience and, although included, are optional. Please see the info section below for this trip’s grading.
For a full list of what is included download the Yetis among the Seti Tour dossier
Welcome to Nepal, let the adventure begin!
- Raft the Sun Kosi – one of the world’s top 10 white water rafting rivers!
- Witness the Annapurna range as you trek through beautiful mountain scenery
- Kayak right from the door of your beach tent
- Outstanding views of the Himalaya’s
- Explore the UNESCO Kathmandu Valley and Temples
- Bungee jump 160m above a breathtaking river 12km from the Tibetan border
- Abseil down cascades on steep canyon walls
- Release your inner Tarzan at the Tibetan border!
None – All activities on this tour require no previous experience and although included, are optional. Lost Earth Adventures provides all instruction, equipment and plenty of staff, as well as entertaining alternatives to planned activities. Please see the info section above for this trip’s grading.
Want more adventure? Combine this tour with one of our other trips or treks to Nepal for an epic 30-day tour!
Dates and Prices
Runs Saturday – Saturday, 15 days
Allow £550-800 for return flights from London or Manchester. For all of your flying requirements please click here.
We accept foreign payments, please click here for details.
There are no other hidden costs. This is the full amount of your holiday. For a full list of what is included download the Yetis among the Seti Tour dossier
This trip is guaranteed to run with a minimum of 4 people
We can run this tour as a private trip at any time you like. If you have a group smaller than 6 people there may be a surcharge, please contact us for more information. The best time to travel to Nepal is from March to May and October to December.
Set Departure / Open Group Event Dates
|Tour Dates 2017||Availability||BOOK NOW|
|30 Sep 2017||Full||BOOK NOW|
|21 Oct 2017||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|11 Nov 2017||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|02 Dec 2017||Full||BOOK NOW|
|Tour Dates 2018||Availability||BOOK NOW|
|24 Mar 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|31 Mar 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|07 Apr 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|14 Apr 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|21 Apr 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|28 Apr 2018||Full||BOOK NOW|
|06 Oct 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|13 Oct 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|20 Oct 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|27 Oct 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|03 Nov 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|10 Nov 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|17 Nov 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|01 Dec 2018||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|Tour Dates 2019||Availability||BOOK NOW|
|23 Mar 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|30 Mar 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|06 Apr 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|13 Apr 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|28 Sep 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|05 Oct 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|12 Oct 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|19 Oct 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|26 Oct 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|02 Nov 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|16 Nov 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|30 Nov 2019||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
A deposit of £200 secures your place on the trip and the balance is due 60 days before the start of the tour. Monthly payment plans can be set up on request. If you book less than 60 days before the start of the trip then the full amount is due immediately.
If you are a previous client of Lost Earth Adventures you will receive a loyalty discount of 5%.
Will there be any surcharges or price changes?
We reserve the right to change our prices until the moment you pay your deposit. Once your deposit has been paid there is a guaranteed no price change. There are no hidden charges or extras, the price we quote you when you book is the price you and your group will be paying.
Extend your trip in Nepal by 2 more weeks
Check the departure dates of our other Nepal tours here. Get a 5% discount off of the lower priced tour when you book two trips for yourself!
If you want to arrive early or depart later then we can arrange accommodation and transport for you. Please contact us with any requests.
If you would like to treat yourself before or after your grand adventure, we are more than happy to arrange alternative accommodation. We also appreciate how lovely a little bit of lavish comfort can be when you are away from home and can recommend the following hotels for a touch of 5-star luxury in Kathmandu.
Day Tours and Extensions to Nepal Trips
Want More Adventure?
Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary though not included in the total price are readily available in the places we visit. Your tour leader can help you arrange these. From scenic flights and canyon swings to scenic rambles and hidden gems why not extend your trip to make it truly a unique and once in a lifetime trip!
Click here for more information on Nepal
Itinerary and Route
All of our itineraries are meticulously researched and well planned. They are designed to give you the most amounts of fun and excitement, whilst also giving you ample time to relax. Lost Earth Adventures takes the hassle out of organising your trip, leaving you to sit back and enjoy your adventure!
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Tour of the UNESCO listed 3 temples of Kathmandu.
- Day 3-4: Bungee jumping or canyon swing & canyoning 12km from the Tibetan border!
- Day 5-6: Raft or kayak the Sun Kosi and Bhote Kosi, Nepal’s wildest rivers.
- Day 7: Explore the ancient city of Patan
- Day 8: Drive west to Pokhara, a laid back town with the spectacular Annapurna Massif as a backdrop
- Day 9: We start our trek deep into the Himalaya. Pokhara to Tirkhadunga (1577m)
- Day 10: Trek Tirkhadunga to Ghorepani (2810m)
- Day 11: Trek Ghorepani to Tadapani (2710m) via Poon Hill (3210m)
- Day 12: Trek Tadapani to Syauli Bazaar (1170m) and drive to Pokhara
- Day 13: Rest Day in Pokhara – or go mountain biking, paragliding or both. Optional extras, your tour guide can help you arrange there.
- Day 14: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Depart for home
Click on the arrows for a photographic adventure through Nepal.
We only raft with highly skilled professionals, certified in swift water rescue. In fact, we’re proud to say that we raft with some of the world’s most experienced guides! We are outfitted in the best safety equipment. However, you must be comfortable and able to swim in water above head height. No previous experience is needed for any of the activities offered on this holiday.
The altitudes we reach on this trek are very unlikely to affect anybody especially as we are taking our time to acclimatise although you may want to read our altitude advice page.
- Read our comprehensive guide to travelling at high altitude.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- 3 nights teahouse accommodation
- Entrance fees and guided tour of the 3 temples of Kathmandu
- 1 night accommodation in luxury safari tents
- 3 nights accommodation in a riverside camp
- Meals included: Welcome dinner on day 1 and farewell dinner on day 14. Breakfast on days 2,7 and 15. All food on days 3,4,5 and 6. All other meal times we will eat together but the meals are not included and the group will make the decision where to eat, getting to explore the local delicacies.
- Airport transfers to and from the airport on the first and last day
- Private transportation for duration of tour (unless otherwise specified)
- 1-day white water rafting
- 1-day Kayaking with coaching
- Half day canyoning
- 1 fully qualified, first aid trained Western Leader responsible for the safety of the trip.
- 1 English speaking local guide – for the trekking portion.
- Porters and support staff to carry luggage
- Thuraya satellite phone (to be used for organising logistics and in emergencies)
- Guides will check in daily with our UK office to get regular bespoke weather updates and confirm locations
- Financial protection: we are a fully bonded and insured UK based tour operator
- Pre-departure support and advice by email, phone and face to face meetings in York if you would like. After booking with us we will send you a highly informative and comprehensive trip information pack
- Remote medical support from specialist doctors
- Small groups. No more than 12 people on a set departure trip
- We don’t force a fast or slow pace. Our teams are supported with two leaders so you can walk at your own pace. We let you walk at the pace that is right for you.
- Our guides and porters are paid fairly, properly equipped and fully insured for rescue and medical emergencies
- If you’d like to meet some of our team and experience our services beforehand you can join us on one of our UK adventures.
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Items of a personal nature (drinks, snacks, souvenirs, etc.)
- Nepalese visa (Available to buy for $30 USD on arrival in Nepal)
- International flights
- Scenic Everest mountain flight
- Mountain biking
- Tips to local guides
- Airport transfers taken outside of the itinerary’s arrival and departure dates
Though these activities are not included in our tour price, Lost Earth Adventures can help you arrange them.
- Scenic Mt. Everest Flight
- Bungy Jump or Canyon Swing
- Extra Bungy or Swing
- Mountain biking
- Click here to book these activities and side trips.
- Hotel Upgrade
For a full list of what is included download the Yetis among the Seti Tour dossier
Video of Your Trip to Nepal
Please note this video is for the Journey to the Top of the World tour but it is a very similar trip. The only difference is we now go hiking. Yetis amongst the Seti is a newly improved version of the Journey to the Top of the World.
Groups: Private Treks and Group Tours
Charities, Schools, Private Groups and Tailor Made Trips for Individuals
All our tours can be run privately for you and your group, from solo travellers to groups of over 50. We specialise in organising bespoke tours for groups of friends, charity challenges, school groups, mountaineering clubs, families, and countless others.
We love working with charity challengers! We have our own charity (Share the Load Foundation) and are inspired by your determination to fundraise for worthy causes. That’s why we will do everything we can to help you achieve your goals during a charity challenge. We provide support from start to finish, including fundraising tips, training plans and the very best in-country support.
We believe that the best way for students to develop into global citizens ready to go and conquer the world is to get them out into it as soon as possible. We meticulously plan our itineraries to increase students’ independence and self-belief and develop a sense of social responsibility. UK safety standards and documentation for all activities and a 24 hour UK based operations centre ensure students’ safety and well-being on their Asian Lost Earth Adventure.
We understand honeymooners need a bit of champagne sparkle, some celebrations warrant the inclusion of heli-trekking and spa treatments, and that the very active relax with white-water rafting after summiting 6,000m peaks. Decades of research and our extensive in-country network mean anything is possible. Get in touch and we’ll start preparing your perfect adventure.
Information for group leaders & group discounts
Depending on your trip and number of participants, we can offer groups of 10 or more a complimentary place or a discount for all adventurers. Schools trips can benefit from free places for teachers, whilst we can discount rates for charity challenges. Contact us with your details and requirements and we will get a quote to you within one working day.
We also appreciate the effort it takes to coordinate a group of people so in exchange for your efforts, we will give group organisers of 10+ people a £150 Cotswold gift voucher; perfect for kitting yourself out ahead of your big adventure!
All group members receive a complimentary kit bag, t-shirt and a voucher code for 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor.
For Your Information
Health and safety and financial protection
At Lost Earth Adventures, health and safety is our top priority. All our trips are run to UK and international safety standards, and are proud to surpass these standards in many areas. We are a fully bonded tour operator, ensuring your financial protection.
Full details of our policies and protections are available here.