Gorge Walk Open Event
Book Your Open Event Here
Nidderdale / East Yorkshire Dales
Joining other like-minded people, you’ll explore an ancient gorge, carved out over millions of years in the heart of Yorkshire. The spectacular limestone gorge spans almost 1km long and features a jump, giant rock chutes and an epic waterfall climb. Located in Nidderdale, a few miles from Pateley Bridge. We can cater for all abilities and confidence levels on this trip, we won’t push you into things you don’t want to and all obstacles can be walked around.
You can read about this gorge walking trip here.
Meeting Point: Studfold Activity Centre, Lofthouse, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 5SG.
At a Glance
- Adults and children, all weights & abilities from age 7+
- All equipment included, no experience needed
- Find out more about GORGE WALKING
- See all the OPEN GROUP DATES
- Plenty of parking
- PRIVATE GUIDED TRIPS ALSO AVAILABLE
- Exceptionally high standards
- 600+ 5-STAR REVIEWS
- Industry leading instructor to client ratios