The Cryptic Adventure Challenge
Develop Your Team Through Adventure
Yorkshire Dales, Peak District and Lake District
Use navigation and leadership skills to race to the finish (not by speed and agility). Conquer a series of team challenges en-route to the finish line, where you will take part in an optional abseil. First team back wins! This can be a half-day or full-day team building challenge and tailored to your groups overall objectives. All levels are catered for, making this an inclusive and fun team day out!
After a few laughs and some silliness, one of our highly trained facilitators will start the day teaching the basics of remote terrain navigation.
The group will be responsible for planning their route around a course with the supervision of a facilitator, with the aim of getting to checkpoints, working well as a team.
Lost Earth Adventures instructors and facilitators have a breadth of knowledge when it comes to team building which you are sure to see during these activities. At the end of the challenge, a full debrief with review will take place to discuss what went well and could be changed.
At a Glance
- The difficulty and length of the day can be adjusted to suit your team
- Length from 4-8-hrs
- For groups of 5-people to any size
- Privately run sessions tailored to your group
- Suitable for any weight, age and ability
- No experience needed
- All equipment included
- Peak District – Near Eyam
- Yorkshire Dales – Ingleton or Pateley Bridge
- Yorkshire – Ilkley
- Lake District – Kendal
- North York Moors – Osmotherley
Facilitated Learning and Team Building
- Supporting each other in tough and stressful situations
- Breaking down barriers in communication
- Opening up venerabilities
- Thinking calmly in what seems like a chaotic environment
- Challenging fears of failure in group scenarios
- Working as a team under pressure
- Thinking outside the box and resourcefulness
- Making quick decisions and tackling new problems
Prices and Booking
All we need is a £100 deposit to reserve the date. The balance and participant numbers are due 30 days before the activity.
|Number of People||Price Per Person
|Price Per Person