Canyoning or Ghyll and Gorge Scrambling Vouchers
Open Group Events or Private Sessions
3-Locations Across Yorkshire and the Peak District
Peak District / Derbyshire
Jump in natural pools and scramble up waterfalls. Experience the ultimate adventure activity in Derbyshire, while taking in spectacular scenery.
Eastern Yorkshire Dales
Explore an ancient gorge, carved out over millions of years in the heart of Yorkshire. The spectacular limestone gorge spans almost 1km long and features a jump, giant rock chutes and an epic waterfall climb. Located in Nidderdale, a few miles from Pateley Bridge.
Western Yorkshire Dales
There’s two options, the Upper Section, combining the biggest jumps and chutes with a zip-line or the Lower Section, a ghyll scramble perfect for families, or those not needing so much adrenaline.
Gift Voucher Information
- Suitable for any abilities and fitness levels
- All equipment provided.
- No experience needed and tailored to you
- Valid for one year
- Private sessions can happen any day of the week, all year round
- Please allow at least 2 weeks notice when using a gift voucher and be aware that we can be quite busy in the summer months.
- Booking early is advised and is subject to availability.
- See all our dates of Open Group Events
- No weight or height limit
- See our vouchers for other experiences.
- Ages 7+ Peak District and East Dales, 10+ Canyoning in West Dales
- No maximum age limit
- Vouchers are emailed to you that you are able to print. if you want a gift card posted to you, please let us know when you purchase and we can send out instead.