3 of Yorkshire's Highest Peaks. 1 Epic Challenge. 1 Even Greater Cause!
Take on a classic and rewarding challenge by trekking to the top of Yorkshire’s 3 highest peaks – Whernside 736m, Ingleborough 724m, and Pen-Y-Ghent 694m, all in aid of cancer research and awareness.
Join us in support of the charity, War On Cancer as we aim to complete this feat in less than 12 hours! Not only is this for a great cause, we’re sure you’ll also love the spectacular Yorkshire landscape along the way.
When and Where Is It?
- • Saturday, 6th July 2013
- • Horton-In-Ribblesdale, North Yorkshire
- • There is a £100 minimum sponsorship with 100% of the funds raised going towards cancer research and awareness.
- • Upon registration a £50 deposit is required which can be used towards your total sponsorship amount.
- • The challenge is open to a maximum of 40 participants – so be sure to register ASAP to avoid disappointment!
ContactPlease contact us or to register for the event or for further details on the challenge.
More About the Yorkshire 3 Peaks
See what the challenge is all about on our Yorkshire 3 Peaks page.