Adventure Training and Activities for Cadets
Land-based and water-based Adventurous Training packages
Yorkshire, North York Moors, Peak District, Lake District, Norfolk, Wales
Specially designed for cadets, our Adventure Training (AT) packages offer cadets the chance to learn a wide range of skills in a short space of time. Many of our instructors are ex-services and all activities are overseen by a former serving officer. We focus on honing leadership, teamwork and developing confidence, discipline and trust.
Choose from single-day activities to a residential trip covering many activities. Suitable for any group size and experience level, with locations across the UK, near military camps or in rural settings.
At a Glance
- Real adventure in wild locations
- Programs tailored to you, from 3-hrs to 3-weeks
- Exciting for cadets and leaders alike
- Exceptional standards with real Learning Outcomes
- High staff ratios keep cadets active and engaged
- Can include Public Services BTEC expedition module
- All equipment provided
- Yorkshire Dales
- Peak District
- North York Moors
- Lake District
Near These Military Camps
- Catterick, Wathgill and Warcop – Yorkshire
- Totley – Peak District
- Swynnerton – Near(ish) the Peak District
- Leek and Upper Hulme – Peak District
- Thetford, Norfolk
- Capel Curig, Wales
Our Activity Centres
As a trade partner of the Youth Hostel Association we run our residential programmes from their superb accommodation. Set in the most beautiful locations with varied landscapes, inspiring views and good food, they are at the heart of all our residential adventures. You’re also welcome to stay at your own accommodation and just join us for the training.
Make a Booking or Enquiry
Thanks to the school staff and outdoor activity provider, Lost Earth Adventures, for organising such a great trip.
For Your Information
- We have an Adventurous Activities Association License (AALA License)
- We have detailed risk assessments for every activity we run
- Lost Earth Adventures has full public and product liability insurance
- All staff working with children have undergone DBS (formally CRB) checks
- We have a child protection policy
- We have fully qualified instructors
All of these documents are available on request to help with your JSATFA form. To read more about our AALA License and our safety policies click here.
- Guided Walks or Navigation Courses
- Mountain Biking
- Climbing, Abseiling and Bouldering
- Urban Abseiling
- Gorge Walking and Canyoning
- Canoeing, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Team Building, Orienteering and Other Activities Suitable for Corporates and Youth Groups
All venues have fantastic access from Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Harrogate, Thirsk, Nottingham, Middlesbrough, Bradford, Hull, Halifax, Doncaster, Sheffield, Kendal, Whitby, Durham, Hartlepool, London, Cambridge, Liverpool, Birmingham and Bolton. See the map to see all our locations.