Accommodation for Groups in the Peak District
Places that can Accommodate Large Groups in Derbyshire
Lost Earth Adventures recommends the following accommodation providers for your stay in the Peak District. All are within close proximity to the areas where our activities are provided are close to local pubs, restaurants and local amenities. There is a myriad of different accommodation, ranging from bunk barns and B&B’s to 5-star luxury. All have been specifically chosen to meet our high standards, with the aim of making your stay in the Peak District relaxing and enjoyable.
Campgrounds, Bunkbarns & Hostels
- North Lees Campground – very close to Hathersage
- Swallowholme Campground – very close to Hope
- Thorpe Farm Bunk Barns – great bunkbarns close to Hathersage
- Castleton YHA
- Hathersage YHA
- Edale YHA
- The Derwent – located in Bamford, superb large group accommodation in the heart of the Peak District
- Twitchill Farm Cottages – 2 self catering cottages in Hope, with heated swimming pool
- Peak Venues – Excellent options for group accommodation across the Peak District
- Sykes Cottages – Quality cottages and holiday homes across England
- Peak District Cottages – Cottages throughout the Peak District
- Sladen Lodge – Sleeps up to 16-people, with 7 en-suite rooms, close to Hathersage
Adventurous Group Activities
For exciting activities for your group, see the activities we offer!
Lost Earth Adventures Ltd accept no responsibility whatsoever for any information, services or products provided by any of the websites we suggest or link to on this website.