Accommodation for Groups around Fort William
Places that can Accommodate Large Groups
Lost Earth Adventures recommends the following accommodation providers for your stay in the Ben Nevis area. All are within close proximity to the start of the Ben Nevis Trails, and also close to local pubs, restaurants and local amenities. All have been specifically chosen to meet our high standards, with the aim of making your stay relaxing and enjoyable.
Accommodation suitable for the National 3 Peaks Challenge and Climb Ben Nevis Challenge:
The following options all accommodate individuals/families as well as larger groups:
- Blacksmith’s Hostel – sleeps up to 14.
- Glen Nevis SYHA – can accommodate up to 86 people.
- Nevis Croft – sleeps up to 13
- For William Backpackers – sleeps up to 38
- Ben Nevis Inn & Bunkhouse – bunkhouse sleeps up to 24
- A guide to other available accomodation
- A list of plenty more options
If you want a touch of luxury as a reward for all your hard work, here are some wonderful options with outstanding views:
- The Gantocks – the combination of views across Loch Linnhe to the Ardgour hills and a spa bath can’t fail to ease aching muscles.
- Maclean House – with underfloor heating and complimentary breakfsats, you will be well-prepared for your challenge!
- The Grange – experience tranquility within beautiful gardens and enjoy breakfast with views of Loch Linne.
Lost Earth Adventures Ltd accept no responsibility whatsoever for any information, services or products provided by any of the websites we suggest or link to on this website.