Action-Packed, Extreme Adventure Holiday Beyond the Beaten Path in Nepal
Multi-Activity Tour Runs Saturday to Sunday, 16/31 days
From the highest peak in the world, to the bottom of the deepest gorge on earth, Nepal is an adventurer’s playground! Raft the wildest white water in the Himalayas, bike an epic downhill in the heart of the mighty Annapurna’s, experience one of the planet’s longest free falls, jump, abseil and throw yourself down steep canyon walls, motorcycle through the doorstep of the Himalaya’s and paraglide amongst the eagles all whilst surrounded by the unparalleled beauty of the mountains. For thrill seekers and the intrepid explorer, nothing beats this wild, majestic country.
Welcome to Nepal, let the adventure begin!
- Raft the Bhote Kosi – Hands down the best stretch of white water in the Himalayas
- Experience the most thrilling downhill mountain biking in Nepal
- Paraglide with the Annapurna Massif as your backdrop
- Bungy jump 160m above a raging river 12km from the Tibetan border
- Outstanding views of the Himalayas
- UNESCO listed, Kathmandu Valley
- The opportunity to see 8 of the 8000m peaks, including Mt. Everest!
Dates and Prices
Land Only Price £1620
Plus internal flight payable locally £70*
Allow £550-700 for return flights from London or Manchester. For all of your flying requirements please click here.
Tour runs Saturday to Sunday, 16 days
There are no other hidden costs. This is the full amount of your holiday. For a complete list of what’s included and what’s not included please see the Nepal Xtreme Dossier (PDF 0.6MB).
Deposit of £150 secures your place on the trip and the balance is due 60 days before the start of the tour. Monthly payment plans can be set up on request. If you book less than 60 days before the start of the trip then the full amount is due immediately.
*We take a flight by light aircraft into the heart of the Annapurnas, where we downhill bike the best part of the Annapurna Circuit! the price for the flight is £70.
We can run this tour as a private trip at any time you like as long as there is a minimum of 4 people in your group. We also have set departures so you can join with a tour on the dates listed below. The best time to travel to Nepal is from March to May and October to December. Contact Us for more information.
|Tour Dates 2013 – 2014||Date||Availabilty|
|Nepal Xtreme||5 October 2013||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|Nepal Xtreme||16 November 2013||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|Nepal Xtreme||08 March 2014||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|Nepal Xtreme||26 April 2014||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|Nepal Xtreme||04 October 2014||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
|Nepal Xtreme||08 November 2014||Guaranteed||BOOK NOW|
How do I get a discount?
That’s Easy! The more people you book at the same time the more of a discount you will get. 4 people you get 5% off. Then you get another percent off for every person above that. So, for 5 people you would get 6% discount, 6 people 7% and so on. If you are coming on a second or third tour you will get a loyalty discount of 5%
Will there be any surcharges or price changes?
We do not impose ‘local payments’ or have any hidden charges. We charge an extra 3% if paying by credit card but there is no charge for BACS, cheque or cash payments. There is a guaranteed ‘no price increase’ in the trip price after you have paid your deposit.
Extend your trip in Nepal by 2 more weeks
Check the departure dates of our other Nepal tours here. Get a 5% discount off of the lower priced tour when you book two trips for yourself!
We don’t charge a single supplement fee if you’re a solo traveler. Our prices are based on staying in twin share rooms with a member of the same sex or your partner. If you wish to stay in your own room there will be a £90 charge for this trip. In some circumstances single rooms may not be available for example when we stay in the teahouses there is limited accommodation. We will always try to meet your requirements.
The £90 must be paid with the final balance. If you want to arrive early or depart later then we can arrange accommodation and transport for you. Please contact us with any requests.
If you like to indulge and treat yourself every now and then (and who doesn’t?) we are more than happy to arrange alternative accommodation. We also appreciate how lovely a little bit of lavish comfort can be when you are away from home and can recommend the following hotels for a touch of 5 star luxury in Kathmandu.
The bikes we use on this adventure are Giant ATX and Talons with decent front suspension forks. If you wish to rent a full suspension mountain bike then we have Giant Trance X and Anthem’s available to rent for an extra £50. This includes the bike for the full duration of the biking part of the tour and the £50 must be paid with the trip deposit to reserve the bike.
Want More Adventure?
Activities mentioned in the itinerary though not included in the total price are readily available in the places we visit. Your tour leader can help you arrange these. From scenic flights and canyon swings to scenic rambles and hidden gems why not extend your trip to make it truly a unique and once in a lifetime trip!
Continue reading about Nepal day tours and side trips.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced riders can all enjoy the experience of motorcycling in the Himalayas. For novices a 1-day course (and ride around Pokhara) is available for €90. Courses are also available for intermediate riders. For advanced riders (with a motorcycle license) you can rent an iconic Royal Enfield for €45/day. You are free to explore the surrounding area. In all cases, safety equipment and a small tool kit is provided.
Alternatively you can rent a scooter for £10/day.
Click here for more information on Nepal.
Itinerary and Route
All of our itineraries are meticulously researched and well planned. They are designed to give you the most amounts of fun and excitement, whilst also giving you ample time to relax. Lost Earth Adventures takes the hassle out of organizing your trip, leaving you to sit back and enjoy your adventure!
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 2: UNESCO Kathmandu Valley 3 temples tour
- Day 3-4: Bungy jumping & canyoning 12km from the Tibetan border!
- Day 5-6: Raft the Sun Kosi and Bhote Kosi, Nepal’s wildest rivers.
- Day 7: Explore the ancient city of Patan
- Day 8: Drive west to Pokhara, a laid back town with the spectacular Annapurna Massif as a backdrop
- Day 9-12: Mountain biking in the Annapurna’s! Experience one of the most thrilling downhill mountain bike adventures in Nepal.
- Day 13: Paragliding in Pokhara.
- Day 14: Motorbike through the doorstep of the Himalayas!
- Day 15: Return to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Breathtaking Everest Mountain Flight, depart for home.
This trip is considered to be challenging. We spend time at higher altitudes than you are probably used to. We go to fairly remote regions of Nepal where infrastructure and services are limited. Mountain biking features some technical descents and you should be confident as a rider. You will also be carrying your cold weather clothing for our 4-day mountain biking trip on your back and must take this into consideration.
The rivers we raft vary from 3+ to 4+ and while no experience is necessary you must be comfortable and able to swim in water higher than head height. A reasonable degree of fitness will make this trip more enjoyable.
- 8 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- 3 nights accommodation in riverside camp/lodge
- 3 nights teahouse accommodation (while cycling)
- 1 night accommodation in luxury safari tents
- Meals as detailed in trip dossier (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=Dinner)
- Airport transfers to and from the airport on the first and last day
- All transportation for duration of tour (unless otherwise specified)
- Entrance fees, guided tour of Patan and 3 temples of Kathmandu
- 4-day mountain biking (including bike and helmet rental, national park permit and local guide/mechanic)
- 2-days white water rafting
- 1-day canyoning
- 1-half day paragliding
- Fully Qualified, First Aid trained Western Leader
- 1 English speaking local guide
- Fully insured and bonded UK tour operator
- Map of our cycle route through the Annapurnas
- Photo book
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Items of a personal nature (drinks, snacks, souvenirs, etc.)
- Nepalese visa
- Internal and international flights
- Scenic Everest mountain flight
- Motorcycling (rental, tour, etc)
- Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom £70
- Tips to local guides
- Bungy Jump or Canyon Swing
What Our Guests Say
“I had an amazing holiday with Lost Earth Adventures, non stop amazing from beginning to end. From great activities to staying with local people, there was never a dull moment. I’d do it again in a heart beat!”
Video of what you will experience when you join us for an extreme trip of a lifetime in Nepal!